Senega & Ammonia
(200ml or 500ml Original Flavour or 200ml Cherry Flavour)
Cough expectorant for a chesty cough
Useful when one has a 'rattly' 'tight' chest. Particularly
helpful when the wet cough is the last symptom left after a sore
throat or nasal and sinus congestion. Common symptoms of congested
& breathless feelings, with mucus or phlegm respond well to
- Helps relieve chest congestion.
- Helps loosen and remove phlegm.
- Prevents throat irritation.
- Relieves chesty coughs associated with Colds, Flus and
- Suitable for people with high blood pressure.
- Contains no pseudoephedrine, lactose or gluten.
- Senega & Ammonia has been used to treat coughs for over 100
years. It was first listed in the US and British Pharmacopoeia in
- Available in delicious Cherry flavour.
Each 10mL contains
- Ammonium Bicarbonate 250mg
- Senega Root Soft Extract equiv. Senega Root Dry 250mg
- Also contains Camphor, Benzoic acid, Liquorice Extract,
Ethanol. Cherry mixture contains Methyl hydroxybenzoate and Propyl
- Every 4 hours when required.
- Adults and Children over 12 years: 10-20mL
- Children 6-12 years (Only on the advice of your doctor or
- Do not use in children under 6 years.
If cough persists seek medical advice.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.