(100 or 300 chewable tablets)
Helps reduce both the severity and duration of cold
- Helps reduce both the severity and duration of cold
- Also known for its antioxidant properties.
- Chewable, sugar-free, natural orange flavoured tablets.
- Contains no gluten, lactose, yeast, salt or preservatives.
Vitamin C is an essential vitamin in our diet. It is not stored
by the body, so a regular daily intake is required to maintain
health & wellbeing. Rich food sources are fresh vegetables and
citrus fruits. Vitamin C is easily destroyed by storing, preparing
and cooking fresh foods.
Vitamin C is required to maintain healthy body tissues and is
known for its antioxidant properties. It is a popular supplement
especially during the winter months.
Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary intake is
Each tablet contains:
- Ascorbic Acid 300mg
- Sodium Ascorbate 227mg
- Also contains Saccharin Sodium, Sodium 169.5mg per maximum
recommended daily dose, Sorbitol 2.7g per maximum recommended daily
dose. (Products containing sorbitol may have a laxative effect or
- Adults: Chew 1 to 2 tablets, 3 times daily, or as directed by
your healthcare professional.
- Children: Children over 6 years - Chew up to 1 tablet daily, or
as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Not recommended for children under two years without medical
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.