Bis-Pectin is an oral solution for the treatment of diarrhoea,
nausea, vomiting, gastroenteritis and nervous
dyspepsia. Symptomatic relief of acute, non-severe diarrhoea
and minor gastro-intestinal upsets in adults and children (over 8
years of age).
- Reduces frequency by slowing gut motility.
- Reduces feelings of urgency.
- Improves stool consistency.
- Relieves associated abdominal pain.
- Can be used in pregnancy (Category "A").
- Gluten free.
- Economical with 13 doses per 200ml bottle.
- Pleasant spearmint flavour.
- Bis-Pectin has over 40 years history of proven performance,
efficacy and reliability.
- Light Kaolin
Aluminium Hydroxide 375mg
- Also contains
Sodium Benzonate, Tarrazine, Sucrose, and Methyl Hydroxybenzoate
& Propyl Hydroxybenzoate (as preservatives).
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 15ml hourly for first 3
doses, then at three-hourly intervals.
- Children: Not suitable for children under 8 years. Give oral
re-hydration solutions such as Gluco-Lyte. Consult your doctor if
- Children 8-11 years: 11ml every 4 hours. If symptoms persist
for more than 48 hours, consult your doctor.
- Diarrhoea may be serious. Should symptoms persist, consult your
- Shake the bottle before use.
- To be taken with an oral re-hydration solution such as
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.