Oil of Cloves
Containing both antiseptic and pain-relieving (analgesic)
qualities, Oil of Cloves is used in dental preparations to relieve
- Decreases pain and helps to reduce recurrence of toothache,
cavities, dental caries and tooth decay.
- Also has domestic uses like eliminating mould from occurring on
refrigerator door seals, wet carpets etc.
- Antispasmodic. Can help to relieve muscle spasms when applied
topically near the affected area.
- Carminative, useful for expelling gas and stopping intestinal
- Combination of Bud Oil and Leaf Oil.
- Cloves are native to the Maluku Islands (the "Spice Islands")
in Indonesia but are in high demand due to their wide range of
medicinal and health benefits.
Directions for use:
- Place a small amount on a cotton bud and apply to the affected
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.