(3% 100ml, 3% 400ml, 6% 100ml, 6% 400ml)
A powerful disinfectant useful for cuts and abrasions.
- Used for cleansing and deodorising wounds and ulcers.
- When diluted as instructed can be used as a gargle or mouthwash
in dentistry to clean septic sockets and root canals.
- Can be used to remove superficial stains from teeth.
- Useful in household applications such as bleaching hair and
delicate fabrics when used in the correct manner.
- As a
Disinfectant - Apply liberally to affected area.
- As a Mouthwash or Gargle - 60ml in an equal amount of luke warm
- Dilute 1 part with 9 parts of water and use as a mouthwash. An
effective solution for cleansing wounds.
- Irritant. Avoid contact with eyes.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.